Friday, March 25, 2011

Rob Gier's Message To Azkal Fans!

Courtesy of Teampilipinas.info


Hi all,

As some of you may have heard I won't be taking part in the final game against Bangladesh. My wife, Emma, is 4 months pregnant back in the UK and things are a little delicate at the moment. For this reason I agreed with coach Weiss that I would only take part in the first 2 games and then return home to look after her. I hope that you will all understand my decision. It was one of the toughest decisions I have ever had to make, but I feel I have made the right one. I have total faith in the rest of the squad and the players that will come in and I'm sure that the rest of the guys will achieve the result we are all hoping for. Thank you to all the Azkals, coaching and managing staff, and our fans for being so understanding.

-Rob

No comments: