Monday, May 28, 2018

I'm Not Going To Say I Told You So...



But I told you so.

Game 7 Lebron James is real...and he's unreal. And the best way to avoid that juggernaut is to not let the Cavs get to Game 7.

Tonight, Lebron's numbers may not be as gaudy compared to other games (35 points on 50% shooting, 15 rebounds, 9 assists) but he was definitely everything the Cavs needed him to be.


He even got some help tonight, with Jeff Green contributing 19points and 8 rebounds, JR Smith with 12 points and 4 rebounds, and Jaylen Brown with 13 points on a sickly 5-18 shooting. I know, I know, he's a Celtic. But look at those numbers and tell me he didn't help the Cavs win with those stats.

That being said, I think the Celtics start their own dominant run starting next year. The future is bright for the young Celtics and, at least for today, that bright future is still to come.

No comments: