Friday, December 4, 2009

TIGER'S WOMEN!



After Tiger Woods' accident last week, it became apparent that not all was well in Tigerdom.

And yes, the bomb finally exploded as a LA cocktail waitress finally came out and admitted to being Tiger's lover for nearly 3 years.

Jaimee Grubbs claims to have met Woods in a nightclub after the 2007 Masters tournament, 2 months before Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, gave birth to their first child.

Woods issued the following statements on his website:
"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," 
"I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves.
"I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect," 
"I am dealing with my behavior and personal fallings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."


Another woman has surfaced, claiming to be one of Tiger's lovers. More on that on the next posts!

No comments: