Wednesday, July 2, 2008

AGENT ZERO GETS HOW MUCH?

125-127 Million over 6 years?

Are you freaking crazy?

For a guy so crazy, he's had his home remodeled to simulate higher altitude? (for more efficient oxygen consumption, I think)

For a guy so petulant, he sabotaged his chances of ever making the US Men's Olympic Team by berating and blasting more sterling stars like LBJ and Melo, then denigrating lesser stars like Kirk Hinrich and Joe Johnson (remember his "I can't believe they even considered them" line?), and finishing off by threatening to score 50 points on the teams coached by the Olympic coaches?

A guy so eccentric that he threw an "intimate" club party for 3000 of his closest friends and grunts "hibache" every time he shoots?

A player who plays only one end of the court, who is not known to make other players better, who is never mentioned in the MVP race?

I guess this is why I'm not the Wizards' GM. Coz I just can't figure it out.

No comments: